Booking / the fine print
Please contact me to make a booking. Email works best. To sign up for posted trips/courses please fill out this Form.
- All guests must sign this waiver prior to participating in any NWSG trip or course. Please read and understand this legal document.
- A deposit of 25% is required to confirm a booking. Some courses/trips require the entire amount to be paid at time of booking.
- The balance of your fees are due 45 days prior to the start of your trip. Some trips, such as lodges, are due earlier.
- Bookings within 45 days of trip start require the entire amount to be paid.
- Payment can be made by one of 3 ways:
- Mail a cheque to #31 Chisholm Crescent NW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2L 0Y9. Please make the cheque out to Neil Warren.
- Send me an E-money transfer (Canadian guests only). Email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- I can accept credit card payments. I do have to add on 3% for this service as that's what I"m charged.
- Cancellations must be received in writing (email works well)
- Deposits are non refundable.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before trip start date results in loss of the entire amount paid.
- If you or I are able to find someone to take your place on the trip then I am happy to refund 100% of your money.
- If we are able to reschedule your trip for a mutually agreeable date, in the same winter, then no money will be lost.
- If I cancel your trip (injury, illness, etc) then all money will be returned to you.
Other fine print
Neil Warren Ski Guiding:
- Recommends that you purchase cancellation insurance.
- Reserves the right to change course/trip location at anytime (usually for safety/weather/ski quality reasons)
- Reserves the right to refuse guest participation if they are unprepared, have inappropriate gear, under the influence of drugs/alcohol, etc.